Compare Deals to Find a Cheap Car Rental in Canada
Canada is one of the best places in the world to drive, and VroomVroomVroom can help you compare cheap car rental deals in locations across the country. Canada got a score of 8.8 for safety and 8.3 for road quality based on Waze's Driver Satisfaction Index. It is no wonder locals and tourists prefer renting a car with the stress-free driving conditions. If a road trip is what you are after, this North American country has a lot to offer! Some of the most popular routes include Vancouver to Tofino, Calgary to Lake Louise, and the Cabot Trail. Whether you are touring the city or heading on an epic road trip, VroomVroomVroom can provide you with a reliable and affordable rental car. We only compare deals from leading brands so you are assured of getting the best quality vehicle.
Car rental companies in Canada include:
Why rent a car with VroomVroomVroom?
Finding and renting a car rental in Canada is now easy with VroomVroomVroom. Here's why.
- $0 booking and cancellation fees - No need to worry about paying extra charges since we don't have any booking and cancellation fees.
- Unlimited miles with your rental car unless otherwise stated.
- Our Price Promise guarantee means we will send you cash for the difference plus $20 if you find a cheaper price.
- Quick and Easy - With our fast and easy car hire booking system, you can have a rental car completely booked and confirmed within two minutes.
- We Negotiate Deals with the car rental companies every day, so you don't have to waste time negotiating yourself.
- Reliable rental cars because we only offer deals from trusted suppliers. They always make sure that their vehicles are in perfect condition and they often change their fleet of cars as well.
How to book in less than two minutes!
Looking for a cheap rental car in Australia and in the USA?
Plan your next adventure in some of the best tourist destinations in Australia, including Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane. There are many attractions to see and do in this country. VroomVroomVroom offers a comprehensive comparison on the price of rental cars to help travelers get the cheapest prices across Australia. If you are looking for airport rental, check out our Sydney Airport, Brisbane Airport, and Melbourne Airport car hire page to find more information. If you want to visit the United States, there are many popular tourist destinations to choose from. Los Angeles also called as the City of Dreams is one of the top-rated places to visit for tourists. If you are looking for airport rental cars, check out our Los Angeles Airport rental page to get more information.
Travel Blog to Inspire and Educate the Happy Traveler in all of us!
What would you like to learn about when hiring a car? Maybe the way you pronounce a certain car like (Ferrari pronounced - FUR-RAH-REE)? Or perhaps you want to see what it is like to be a travel blogger? We have some cool, inspiring and pretty darn hilarious posts on our Car Rental Travel Blog! If you are more into images, then check out our stunning travel photos and inspiring quotes on Instagram.
Terms and Conditions
We understand that these words can bring about stress and uncertainty. With that in mind, we still want to make it clear that reading your Terms and Conditions is extremely important.
- WHY - Because you can learn how to avoid extra fees. You can also work out if you have questions regarding the hire car contract before collecting the vehicle.
- HOW - You will find the TnC's throughout the booking process. If you find it difficult to locate them, simply ask our Customer Care Team for assistance. Click here to view them as well. (Remember each supplier will have different TnC's)
- WHEN - Make sure you fully understand what you are signing for before collecting the hire car.
- WHAT if you still have questions? Please contact our team to have them resolved.
Not convinced we know the car rental industry like the back of our hands? We sent a Vroomster along with the ABC show 'Nightline on the Lookout' and he could provide helpful tips to saving time and money when booking a car hire. Check it out! You will be impressed.
Why Book in Advance?
Although you can book a car at any time - we have a little secret to help you save more money. The car hire industry relies on supply and demand. Therefore, when there are a few vehicles to choose from, the rates should be lower. If you wait until the last minute, sometimes suppliers can increase the daily rates as the supply available is low and the demand is high. This is particularly evident during major holiday periods.
Do You Need to Contact Us?
We are always here to help. Even our email address shows that - email@example.com Simply contact us to have all your concerns put to rest. If you need to cancel or modify, contact us at any time. If you are into social media, you can also reach out to us via Facebook and Twitter.
Is VroomVroomVroom better than booking directly?
The answer is "YES!"
The more in-depth answer is not long-winded either. It is a simple concept. You don't have to visit several websites to find out the best rental car rate. VroomVroomVroom does all the work for you and displays all available vehicles including economy car rentals for those who are looking for a low-cost car. We compare great hire car deals from trusted brands: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, and Thrifty. All you must do is choose the best car for you!
Since we are known for our cheap rates and exclusive promotions, you are assured of getting your money's worth. Whether it is an economy car or a luxury vehicle, you will be saving time and money. So, rent a car through VroomVroomVroom now to enjoy all the benefits.