Compare Cheap Car Rental Rates Canada - Fast and Easy
Christmas Alert: 8-Seater Vans Are SOLD OUT!
How to book a rental car in Canada in less than two minutes: A step-by-step walk-through
Why Book A Car Rental With VroomVroomVroom?
- $0 booking fees - We really don't understand why some companies charge a booking fee.
- Unlimited miles with your rental car unless otherwise stated.
- Our Price Promise guarantee means we will send you cash for the difference plus $20 if you find a cheaper price.
- Quick and Easy - With our fast and easy car hire booking system, you can have a rental car completely booked and confirmed within 2 minutes.
- We Negotiate Deals with the car rental companies every day, so you don't have to waste time negotiating yourself.
Travel Blog to Inspire, Educate and find the Happy Traveller in all of us!
What would you like to learn about when hiring a car? Maybe the way you pronounce certain car makes? Or perhaps you want to see what it is like to be a Travel Blogger! We have some cool, inspiring and pretty darn hilarious posts on our Car Rental Travel Blog!
Terms and Conditions
We understand that these words can bring about stress and uncertainty. With that in mind we still want to make it clear that reading your Terms and Conditions is extremely important.
- WHY - Because you can learn how to avoid extra fees. You can also work out if you have questions regarding the car rental contract before collecting the vehicle.
- HOW - You will find the TnC's throughout the booking process. If you find it difficult to locate them, simply ask our Customer Service Team for assistance. Click Here to view them as well. (Remember each supplier will have different TnC's)
- WHEN - Make sure you fully understand what you are signing for before collecting the hire car.
- WHAT if you still have questions? Please contact our customer service team to have them resolved.
Why is it Important to Book Well in Advance?
Although you can book a car at anytime - we have a little secret to help you save more money. The car rental industry relies on supply and demand. Therefore, when there are a few vehicles to choose from, the rates should be lower. If you wait till the last minute, sometimes suppliers are able to increase the daily rates as the supply available is low and the demand is high. This is particularly evident during major holiday periods.
Do You Need to Contact Us?
Is VroomVroomVroom really better and easier than booking directly?
One word "YES!"
The more in depth answer is not long winded either. It is a simple concept. You don't have to visit a number of websites to find out the best car rental rate. VroomVroomVroom does all the work for you and displays all available hire cars on a nice Results Page. All you have to do is choose which one will best you. Read the TnC's and go to the supplier to collect your car. It's technically not magical, however it is impressive!