Have Fun with a Reliable Car Rental in Calgary Airport
A rental car is the perfect way to explore Canada's third largest city. VroomVroomVroom partners with top car rental providers in Calgary Airport such as Enterprise, Budget, Avis, Thrifty, Hertz, Alamo and Dollar. We can provide you with reliable, cheap rental cars in Calgary so that you can explore the larger province of Alberta.
Calgary International Airport is one of the busiest in the country, and the main port for travelers heading to Alberta. The airport offers scheduled non-stop flights to and from major Canadian and American cities, as well as Asia, European, Mexican and Caribbean destinations. As a hub of Air Canada, Air Canada Express and WestJet, the airport served a record of 16.3 million passengers in 2017. Picking up a convenient hire car from Calgary Airport is the best way to explore the surrounding foothills and prairie landscape.
Why rent a car in Calgary Airport with VroomVroomVroom?
- Easy booking system: Booking a hire car with VroomVroomVroom takes only a few minutes. You will receive instant confirmation by email when you reserve a vehicle.
- Great rates: VroomVroomVroom can help you find the best deal. Read more about our Price Promise.
- Wide selection of cars: Since we compare rental cars, it makes it easier for you to find the perfect vehicle for your next trip.
- Convenient airport location: Our rental car providers have desks at the Rental Car Centre, across from the Arrivals terminal. Other off-airport rental car providers can be reached via a courtesy shuttle. The shuttles leave from Bay 21.
- Trusted since 2001: We have been providing great support through our highly-skilled customer care experts for years. Simply contact us via phone, email or live chat. You can also leave us a message on Facebook.
Driving tips in Calgary Airport
Most travelers to Calgary will fly into Calgary International Airport (YYC), which is located about 17 kilometres northeast of downtown. For full details of traffic and road closures around Calgary Airport, visit this website. From Calgary, it is only an 80 kilometre trip to the Canadian Rocky Mountains, and just a few hours north to Edmonton. If you are looking for other places to visit in Calgary, check our Travel Guide for more information.