Finding a Cheap Car Rental in Vancouver Airport is Now Easy
In 2015, Vancouver International Airports has hit a record of 20 million passengers, marking a new historic record for one of Canada's busiest airports. More so, the airport was dubbed the #1 Airport in North America for the for the sixth year-in-a-row by Skytrax World Airport Awards in Barcelona, Spain (2010 to 2015).
It also graded 11th among the best airports in the world, and was rated as the top airport in the world in its size class (registering between 10 to 20 million annual passengers).non-stop travel throughout Canada and to locations in Asia, Europe, Oceania and North America. Interestingly, it's one of only a few major world airports to provide a terminal for floatplanes (also known as pontoon planes).
Why rent a car at Vancouver Airport through us?
For a hassle-free car rental booking, it is still best to book through VroomVroomVroom so all you have to do is pickup your vehicle upon arrival at the airport. Below are some of the reasons why more customers book with us.
- The car rental facilities at Vancouver Airport are on the ground floor of the parkade (a multi-story parking structure), just a moment's walk from the terminal building! Most of the major car rental Vancouver Airport companies operate on-site, including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Hertz, National and Thrifty. Read our Price Promise page to know more.
- In addition, Enterprise Rent-A-Car operates its facility nearby, and a dedicated courtesy phone to summon the free Enterprise shuttle is available inside a shelter in the airport's economy parking lot. Despite the availability of rental car counters at the airport, there are still some passengers who prefer booking a cheap car rental through VroomVroomVroom because it is more convenient and faster.
- If you prefer hiring a car when you get to your hotel, you can also find several car hire pickup locations in Vancouver at VroomVroomVroom.
- Should you want a bigger vehicle or wanted to go camping in British Columbia, then you can also compare RV rentals in Vancouver Airport at VroomVroomVroom. We only offer the best campervan, motorhome and RV rental deals in the airport so you are assured of getting a high quality vehicle at an affordable price!
- Simply contact us and our friendly customer care experts will be delighted to offer you with accurate and precise information for your rental car inquiries. You may also leave us a message on Facebook and Twitter.
Driving tips at Vancouver Airport
The port city of Vancouver is the center of a metropolitan area with the largest population in Western Canada. As the largest city in the province of British Columbia, it has over 603,000 residents in the city and well over 1.5 million more in the surrounding suburbs!
Air travel to and from this major North American metropolis is served by Vancouver International Airport, which is located in the suburb Richmond and on Sea Island, about 12 kilometers from Vancouver's downtown area.When flying to Vancouver International Airport, you'll want to take advantage of VroomVroomVroom's services to find discount car rental rates. It's recommended that travelers inform the rental car company with 48 hours notice if they need a vehicle to ensure availability.
Fun things to do near Vancouver International AirportThe Vancouver Airport area has many interesting attractions and activities for travelers to explore. Hop in your Vancouver Airport car rental and visit some of our favorite destinations:
Helijet International, 5911 Airport Road South, is a local helicopter carrier that operates a fleet of 13 mid-sized and large helicopters, as well as 2 medical Learjets! Helijet can transfer travelers quickly between Vancouver and Victoria, or just spin you around Vancouver for a birds'-eye-view tour of the most beautiful city in all of Canada.
British Columbia Visitor Centres are located in the Domestic and International Terminal Buildings at Vancouver International Airport. Their mission is to help visitors "create memorable travel experiences", according to their website and they "want to be part of your travel story!" Advice, itinerary planning help, and reservation services for the British Columbia ferry, local accommodations and attractions are all available here! And so is info about all areas of B.C., as well as map and other retail products.
- The Flying Beaver Bar, 4760 Inglis Road, Richmond, BC, is a great place to have a cold drink or to stop for some sandwiches and conversation. The Flying Beaver is located on the water close to Vancouver International Airport, and you can watch from the bar as water planes take off and land! Ask about the daily specials, and we particularly recommend their grilled swordfish with green beans and your choice of rice or lentils -- it's excellent.