Finding a Cheap Car Rental in Vancouver Airport is Now Easy
Rent a car at Vancouver International Airport with VroomVroomVroom. We compare car rental rates from trusted suppliers such as Budget, Alamo, Avis, Hertz, Enterprise, Thrifty and Dollar.
Vancouver International Airport recently hit a record of 20 million passengers, marking a new historic record for one of Canada's busiest airports. It is also graded among the best airports, and was rated as the top airport in the world in its size class (registering between 10 to 20 million annual passengers). The airport offers non-stop travel throughout Canada and to locations in Asia, Europe, Oceania and North America. Interestingly, it is one of only a few major world airports to provide a terminal for floatplanes (also known as pontoon planes).
Why rent a car at Vancouver Airport through us?
For a hassle-free car rental booking, book your rental car through VroomVroomVroom. Below are some of the reasons why more customers book with us.
- No booking and modification fees. You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior your pickup.
- Best prices: Read more about our Price Promise page to find out how we can save you money when booking with top car rental suppliers.
- City locations: You can also find several car hire pickup locations in Vancouverr. Or if you are looking for a bigger vehicle we also compare RV rentals in Vancouver Airport.
- Superior customer service: Simply contact us and our friendly customer care experts will be delighted to assist you. Feel free to leave us a message on Facebook and Twitter.
Driving tips at Vancouver Airport
The car rental facilities at Vancouver Airport are on the ground floor of the parkade, just a short walk from the terminal building. Companies such as Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Hertz and Thrifty operate on site. In addition Enterprise offers a shuttle to its facility nearby.
Air travel to and from this major North American metropolis is served by Vancouver International Airport, which is in the suburb Richmond, about 12 kilometers from Vancouver's downtown area. Remember to plan your route and check the traffic in the city to avoid any unnecessary delays.
Fun things to do near Vancouver International Airport
The port city of Vancouver is the center of a metropolitan area with the largest population in Western Canada. As the largest city in the province of British Columbia, it has over 603,000 residents in the city and well over 1.5 million more in the surrounding suburbs.
Helijet International, 5911 Airport Road South, is a local helicopter carrier that operates a fleet of 13 mid-sized and large helicopters, as well as 2 medical Learjets! Helijet can transfer travelers quickly between Vancouver and Victoria, or just spin you around Vancouver for a birds'-eye-view tour of the most beautiful city in all of Canada.
British Columbia Visitor Centres are located in the Domestic and International Terminal Buildings at Vancouver International Airport. Their mission is to help visitors "create memorable travel experiences", according to their website and they "want to be part of your travel story!" Advice, itinerary planning help, and reservation services for the British Columbia ferry, local accommodations and attractions are all available here! And so is info about all areas of B.C., as well as map and other retail products.
- The Flying Beaver Bar, 4760 Inglis Road, Richmond, BC, is a great place to have a cold drink or to stop for some sandwiches and conversation. The Flying Beaver is located on the water close to Vancouver International Airport, and you can watch from the bar as water planes take off and land! Ask about the daily specials, and we particularly recommend their grilled swordfish with green beans and your choice of rice or lentils -- it's excellent.