Compare Rates to Find a Top Car Rental in Edmonton
Compare car rental in Edmonton with VroomVroomVroom and access great prices. We partnered with major rental car suppliers such as Enterprise, Budget, Hertz, and Avis to help you find cheap and reliable vehicles. Choose from hire car locations across Edmonton and enjoy the additional flexibility and comfort. A car rental is a great way to explore Alberta.
Located in picturesque Alberta, the city is a great starting point for a self-drive trip. Alberta's capital is often called the "Festival City" because there is so much to see and do. Edmonton is home to a number of cultural museums and galleries telling the story of the region's history. More than 800 000 residents live in this city, making it the province's second biggest.
Why rent a car in Edmonton with VroomVroomVroom?
Here are some of the reasons why customers love to book their rental cars with us.
- Easy booking system - With our user-friendly website you can have a rental car booked in Edmonton in just a few minutes. We aim to make booking a car rental as easy as possible.
- No modification and booking fees - You will not be charged any booking fees when you reserve your hire car on our website. Also, if you cancel a booking within 48 hours prior to pick up, you will not be charged any cancellation fee.
- Choice of rental depots - We partner with major car rental suppliers in Edmonton to offer our customers a number of different pick-up and drop-off locations across the city. Customers also have the option to pick up their car from Edmonton International Airport.
- Great prices - We can help you find great car rental deals. Read our Price Promise for more information.
- Friendly customer care team - If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via chat, email or phone call.
Best time to visit Edmonton
Edmonton enjoys a moderately low rainfall, but also experiences long, cold winters. Temperatures begin to drop in late autumn, and don't begin to rise again until early spring. Summer in Edmonton is a popular time for camping, but it is still advisable to pack lots of warm clothes.
Edmonton's calendar is packed with events year round. In August the city hosts the popular Edmonton Folk Music Festival, attracting international musicians to the city. Anybody visiting the region over winter may catch Ice on Whyte, a display of ice-carvings in the city centre.
Driving tips in Edmonton
If you are planning to explore Edmonton with a cheap rental car, it is a good idea to check the traffic and road situations to avoid any delays. If you are picking up your car from Edmonton International Airport, you will find the depots on Level P1 in the Parkade (parking garage).
Visitors are advised to familiarise themselves with the major roadways in Edmonton before driving. These include the Yellowhead Trail, Kingsway, Whitemud Drive and Anthony Henday Drive. Edmonton is connected to other cities in British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Alberta via the Yellowhead Highway and Highway 2.
Read more about picking up a rental car and driving in Canada: