Book a Top Car Rental in St Catharines and Save Today
With so many choices in car rentals, picking one can eat up a lot of your time. That's why VroomVroomVroom tried to simplify your search by selecting the best deals from the country's leading suppliers including Avis, Hertz, Budget, and Enterprise.
St. Catharines is located in the province of Ontario, Canada. It is the largest city in the Niagara Region with a population of approximately 392,180 inhabitants. It was first incorporated as a town in 1845 and later on as a city in 1876. Saint Catharines is also called “The Garden City” because of its beautiful parks, lush gardens, and scenic trails.
Why rent a car in St. Catharines at VroomVroomVroom?
- You can see them listed in one website and sorted from the lowest price. You can easily change the sort options depending on your car hire needs.
- You won't only be saving a lot of time when you book through VroomVroomVroom, you will also save some money.
- We guarantee the best rates and you can even check our Price Promise so you'll know what we're talking about.
- There are other wonderful places in St. Catharines that are worth checking out and a car rental can take you anywhere, anytime you want. No need to wait for the bus or the train because you can enjoy the freedom of travelling with your rental car.
- We offer excellent customer support via our friendly customer care experts waiting to assist your car rental needs. Contact us via phone call, email or live chat today!
Driving tips in St. Catharines
St. Catharines can be accessed by two major freeways. The Queen Elizabeth Way, which runs east (at 15-Mile Creek) to west (at Garden City Skyway) and Highway 406, which runs north (at QEW) to south (at St. David's Road).
For fun things to see and do, the Montebello Park boasts of having the largest rose collection in the city while Lakeside Park is home to the annual fireworks display held during Canada Day. If you're travelling with your furry friend, then take it to the Burgoyne Woods which features a dog park. For the best bird watching experience, head to Happy Rolph's Bird Sanctuary located on the Lake Ontario shores.
Top Attractions within St. Catharines
The Niagara Grape and Wine Festival is a massive event, which happens three times a year in St. Catharines. The first installment of the event is the Niagara Icewine Festival, taking place during the winter. In the fall, the grand Niagara Wine Festival celebrates the production process of the delicious drink. The summer brings the Niagara New Vintage Festival.
St. Catharines Museum is the venue through which you will learn more about the past of this community. It is a chance for people to admire collections related to the past of this region and to understand the evolutionary stages that have lead to its current organization. The museum can be visited in guided tours.
The Rodman Hall is one of the major contributors to the cultural development of the people living in or visiting St. Catharines. The gallery promotes the works of local artists in terms of visual arts. You will have the chance to see changing exhibitions here, which feature everything from painting and drawing, to sculpture and photography. Art lovers will discover the values of culture in Canada through the Rodman Hall.
The St. Catharines Trails form an intricate system, out of which you can pinpoint the locations of interest for you during your vacation in the region. The trails are designed for walking, jogging, cycling, skiing and hiking. You have to be properly prepared in order to take these trails as some of them can be rather long and demanding. A few examples of the trails that can be taken in the region are: the Merritt Trail, the Bruce Trail, the Waterfront Trail and The Terry Fox Fitness Trail.