Start Comparing Anjou Car Rental Deals to Get Discounts
Anjou used to be a city called Ville d'Anjou, but now it is a borough of Montreal. The place retained its original logo and you can see the text “Ville de Montreal, arrondissement Anjou” on fleet vehicles. Anjou is surrounded by Riviere-des-Prairies-Pointe-aux-Trembles, Montreal-Est, Saint Leonard, Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, and Montreal-Nord.
Why rent a car in Anjou at VroomVroomVroom?
- We are the experts in car rental rate comparison
- Free to book and free to modify
- We guarantee that your personal information is protected by our SSL encryption
- You'll save time and money when you book with us! Our Price Promise assures you of finding the best car rental deals
- Friendly customer care experts always willing to help, so contact us today!
Drving tips in Anjou
The borough has easy access to Autoroute 40 and Autoroute 25 that's why renting a car will be ideal to those who wanted to visit Anjou. With a car rental Anjou, you can visit some of the main attractions in the city including the Les Galeries d'Anjou shopping mall. For more helpful tips on driving restrictions, crossing borders and toll roads in Canada, click here.