Start Comparing Anjou Car Rental Deals to Get Discounts
Anjou used to be a city called Ville d'Anjou, but now it is a borough of Montreal. The place retained its original logo and you can see the text “Ville de Montreal, arrondissement Anjou” on fleet vehicles. Anjou is surrounded by Riviere-des-Prairies-Pointe-aux-Trembles, Montreal-Est, Saint Leonard, Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, and Montreal-Nord.
Why rent a car in Anjou at VroomVroomVroom?
- We are the experts in car rental rate comparison
- Free to book and free to modify
- We guarantee that your personal information is protected by our SSL encryption
- You'll save time and money when you book with us! Our Price Promise assures you of finding the best car rental deals
- Friendly customer care experts always willing to help, so contact us today!
Drving tips in Anjou
The borough has easy access to Autoroute 40 and Autoroute 25 that's why renting a car will be ideal to those who wanted to visit Anjou. With a car rental Anjou, you can visit some of the main attractions in the city including the Les Galeries d'Anjou shopping mall.