What Extra Charges Will I Pay When I Return My RV in Canada?
When you return your RV, you will need to make sure you return the vehicle in the proper condition, with a full tank of fuel. If you fail to do so, you may have to pay extra charges. Here is a list of some of the other potential charges you could pay when you return your RV:
- Late return fees: Generally, you will need to return your RV before 11am at depots in Canada. If you return your vehicle after this time, you could be subject to a late return fee. You could be charged an additional fee for each hour you are late.
- A cleaning fee: If you have not cleaned the interior of the vehicle, you will be charged a cleaning fee. You also may be charged if you are found to have been smoking in the RV.
- Dump charge: You will be charged if you have not fully emptied the holding tank before you return your vehicle. The grey water tanks must also be emptied.
- Charge for fuel: You will need to fill both the fuel and propane tanks to avoid extra charges.
- Transfer services: If you require a shuttle to a nearby airport (or other designated areas), you will have to pay the required fee. Make sure you arrive on time for the shuttle service.
- Damage charges: If any equipment is missing or there is any damage to the vehicle, you could be responsible for the cost.