Find and Book a Cheap Car Rental in Flin Flon Today
Flin Flon is a nice Canadian mining city located in the Manitoba and Saskatchewan provinces. Flin Flon was settled in 1927 by a company named Hudson Bay Mining and Smelting. It was planned to offer accommodation for the workers that would exploit the copper and zinc resources of the region.
In the 1930s, the city of Flin Flon developed considerably because many farmers left their farms and sought jobs in mines. On January 1, 1933 the municipality was incorporated for the first time, but only in 1970, Flin Flon became a city. In present, Flin Flon has approximately 6,000 residents and an area of 12 square kilometers.
Reasons to rent a car in Flin Flon at VroomVroomVroom
- Book in advance to take advantage of great prices. We also understand that plans change that's why we don't have any modification fees.
- Our world-class booking system will make your booking experience faster and easier. Just fill in the search form with your itinerary details and a comparison list of cheap car rental vehicles will be generated for your convenience.
- Save time and money when you book with us.
- Compare rates of efficient car hire vehicles supplied by the leading car rental agencies. In addition, renting a car through us will give you the freedom to decide where to go and what to do anytime, anywhere.
- We take pride in our highly-motivated customer care experts who are always available to help. Contact us today!
Top Attractions within Flin Flon
The Statue of Josiah Flintabbatey Flonatin is one of the greats attraction of Flin Flon, as the fictional character of a science fiction novel inspired the name the city bears. Al Capp, an American cartoonist, designed it. It stands to watch the whole Flin Flon and attracts a lot of tourists from all over the country.
Hapnot Lake Wildlife Sanctuary is a wonderful natural area of Flin Flon. It is located close to the city center of Flin Flon and offers numerous recreational activities for the locals and visitors. The picnic areas and the fishing wells of Hapnot are very appreciated by all those that travel in the city.
Bakers Narrows Provincial Park is a beautiful park located on 145 hectares of forest, in Flin Flon, near Lake Athapapaskow. In the park, you can visit a viewing tower and from it you can admire the breathtaking views of Flin Flon. The beach is perfect for hot days and a lot of locals come here to practice water sports.
Flinty's Boardwalk is another attraction of Flin Flon, located on the shores of Ross River. Take a walk and enjoy the beautiful area, visit the little beautiful local stores and take a delicious meal in one of the restaurants that you can see along this Flin Flon boardwalk.