Finding a Cheap Car Rental at Winnipeg Airport is Now Easy
VroomVroomVroom can help you compare rental cars at Winnipeg International Airport from major rental car agencies, such as Hertz, Budget, Enterprise, Alamo, Avis, Thrifty and Dollar. Aside from finding cheap rental cars, you will also save time because everything you need to see can be found in our website.
Travelers flying into Winnipeg, Manitoba will usually land in Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport (YWG), regarded as the seventh busiest airport in Canada in terms of passenger traffic.
In fact, travelers to Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nunavut and Northern Ontario often fly to Winnipeg International. The airport is somewhat isolated in Canada, being the only commercial international airport in Manitoba.
The Travel Channel has called the main passenger terminal at Winnipeg International Airport one of the world's "most iconic". Additionally it has been regarded as the top freighter airport in Canada.
Why rent a car in Winnipeg Airport at VroomVroomVroom?
If you are flying into Winnipeg International, VroomVroomVroom can help you find the perfect rental car. Here are a few reasons to book with us:
- No booking fee: Using our site is totally free!
- No modification fee: You can also change your booking for free!
- Best rates: Read about our Price Promise to find out how you can save up.
- More vehicle options: Whether you are planning to rent a pickup truck or SUV to explore the wintry highways, or a luxury or sports car to zip around Winnipeg in the warm months, you can easily find it in our list.
- Excellent customer care: If you need any assistance with your car rental booking, our friendly customer care experts will be happy to help. Just contact us via phone, email or live chat. You can also leave us a message on Facebook and Twitter.
Driving Tips at Winnipeg Airport
There are rental car counters on-site offering vehicles from our leading car rental providers. The Winnipeg Airport car rental counters are located on the main level of the airport parade parking structure. It is quicker if you book with us in advance so all you'll have to do is pickup your car keys and vehicle once you arrive at the airport. Winnipeg Airport is located just over 20 minutes outside of the city centre, via Wellington Avenue.
If you are traveling to the northern areas of Canada, you may have an option of connecting in Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport and flying non-stop to another, smaller airport. However if you are planning to explore the northern provinces by rental car, take extra care while driving as the roads can often be covered in snow and ice. There can be large driving distances between cities in Canada, and it is best to plan your route in advance.