Compare and Save on Vancouver Rental Cars in British Columbia
Have 5 minutes? We want to explain why this is the only rental car site you'll ever need!Vancouver is a city in British Columbia on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. It is Canada's 3rd largest metropolitan area and the 2nd biggest city in North America's Pacific Northwest region, behind only Seattle in the United States.
We compare all of the low price rental cars available from Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, and Thrifty in Vancouver, BC. We make it easy for you to save on your next car rental!
Lions Gate Bridge from Stanley Park, Photo by Kris Krug
Vancouver is both a very urban city and a very ethnically diverse one; there are over 52 hundred people per square kilometer in Vancouver, and less than half of them speak English as their 1st language.
Why do we want VroomVroomVroom to be the source of your next car rental in Vancouver?Canada's major cities are a great place to visit on vacation, and are also full of business and industry sites that you might need to visit on a business trip. Whatever your reason, if you'll be in Vancouver and you'll need a rental car, it's important to compare rates on car rentals because you can:
- Save money
- Save time
- Get a great deal, especially if you book early enough
- And relax with the knowledge that you have a confirmed rental car that will be waiting for you when you arrive!
Need to Book a Rental Car in Vancouver?Look no further. VroomVroomVroom is here to help you. Vancouver is a seaport city, and it has many attractions that you don't want to miss! A rental car will give you the freedom to explore this wonderful city. Here are some simple steps to follow to book your Vancouver rental car:
- Step One: Fill in the search form above with the dates and times when you will require a rental car, and you will be taken to an extensive list of every rental car available in either Vancouver, Vancouver Airport or Vancouver North.
- Step Two: From the comparison list, choose the rental car, truck or SUV that is going to suit you the best. You may wish to choose the cheapest available, or compare rates for a certain vehicle category.
- Step Three: Fill in the booking page with your details. Once you have completed and submitted it, a confirmation email will be sent to you instantly!
- Step Four: Enjoy Vancouver in comfort as you drive your rental car and explore the wonderful attractions that it's so well known for!!!
Use your Vancouver Rental Car to visit all of the Top Attractions
Vancouver is within the British Columbia province and is often in the top cities listed as the most livable places in the world. It's no wonder tourists pour through the city each year to discover just what it has to offer. We help people book rental cars in Vancouver each year too, and we have listed some great attractions you can access when you have a rental car.
Vancouver Lookout, Photo by David Herrera
Vancouver Lookout is a great place to begin. Why? What better way to see the city and all it's glory then to have a 360 degree birds eye view from a lookout. There are admission charges, paying for the experienced on-site staff who will help you discover Vancouver.
Vancouver Lookout is located on West Hastings Street, and you can find metered street parking for your rental car, and also a parkade on Cordova Street.
Stanley Park is definitely a destination that Vancouver is proud of. As the oldest and largest park in the city, the 400 hectares of natural rain forest beauty is a fitting backdrop for a great day out.
Because of its size, you can find pockets of parking spaces sprawled throughout the park so you can drive your rental car in for the day. If you think you will want to drive around to experience different aspects of Stanley Park, then you may wish to buy a day parking ticket which will give you access to most of the car parking spaces.
Take a drive in your rental car on the gorgeous Sea to Sky Highway. This 2-lane scenic highway meanders along the Pacific Ocean and offers awesome views of rugged mountain peaks!
Or, leave the car rental... and the ground... behind! SaltSpring Air provides exciting seaplane tours and adventures. Visitors to Vancouver, Victoria and other British Columbia locations will love these private air tours, everything from a 20 minute jaunt to extended weekend scenery tours are available.