Where to Take Your RV in Canada
With so much beautiful scenery and well-maintained roads across the country, you will have plenty of choice when it comes to choosing a destination for your RV holiday. There are also a lot of RV parks and campgrounds located across Canada, so you'll easily be able to find places to stay.
Where to Pick Up Your RV
There are RV rental depots located around all of Canada's major cities. Canada is a large country, so it is a good idea to pick an area to focus on, rather than trying to travel large distances across provinces. Here are just some of the most popular places to pick up an RV:
- Calgary: Pick up your RV from Calgary if you want to explore the famous Canadian Rockies. The impressive Banff and Jasper National Parks are within hours of the city, and you'll be able to see attractions like Lake Louise and the Columbia Icefield. Follow the Icefields Parkway for some incredible scenery.
- Vancouver: To explore the best sights of British Columbia, pick up your RV in Vancouver. Take the popular Sea to Sky Highway for magnificent coastal views as well as alpine adventure in Whistler.
- Montreal: If you are looking to experience cities with wonderful, European-style architecture and visit small French-speaking villages along the St Lawrence River, then Montreal is the perfect starting destination for your holiday.
- Halifax: Nova Scotia is home to beautiful landscapes and remote coastline. Pick up an RV from Halifax to explore the scenery of this eastern province.
- Toronto: To experience the best of Ontario and see some of Canada's most internationally renowned attractions, plan to start your drive in Toronto. Nearby you'll find the magnificent Niagara Falls, one of the top visited sights in the country.