Picking Up a Rental Car From the Airport
Picking up your car hire from the airport is a quick, easy and simple way to collect your vehicle. We understand that the process can be confusing, so we have put together a step-by-step guide for you.
- Find the car rental counter/pick-up area. When you booked your car rental you would have put in your flight details. This is to tell the supplier when your estimated time of arrival is and what terminal the booked vehicle needs to be brought to. Make sure you have all the required documents ready such as your drivers licence or international drivers licence, booking details, form of payment and flight details.
- The next step is paying for the car rental at the specific pick-up location. Car rental companies have their own payment policies, and prefer to take credit card when possible.
- Check for any damage. Before you get in your car and drive off, check your cars interior and exterior for any damage. If there is any visible, take a photo or video of the issue.
Popular airports in Canada
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ): The car rental counter can be found on Level 1 of the parking garages outside of the terminals.
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR): Car rental facilities are found on the ground floor of the parkade near the terminal building.
- Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL): You will be able to find the car rental agency in front of the terminal itself and on the multi-level car park on the ground floor.
Click here to know more about Airport Car Rental.