Finding a Top Car Rental in Waterloo is Quick and Easy
Waterloo is a city located in Southern Ontario, Canada. Waterloo has a population of 98,700 inhabitants. It was built in land and the first immigrants of Waterloo were Mennonites from Pennsylvania. The city was incorporated as a village in 1857 band became the city of Waterloo in 1948. Waterloo has very developed tourism and many people choose it as a destination for their vacations.
Why rent a car in Waterloo with VroomVroomVroom?
Here are some of the reasons customers choose to book with us:
- No booking and modification fees - You can book with us in advance and take advantage of best prices without having to worry if your plans change. Further, you can cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior to pickup.
- More vehicle options - We compare a wide selection of vehicles from top rental car providers in Canada - ranging from economy cars to luxury vehicles.
- Affordable prices - Read our Price Promise to get more information.
- Motorhome hire - You also have the option to book a motorhome or RV at VroomVroomVroom. Have a look at our list of locations to find a depot convenient for you.
- Great customer care - Our highly-motivated customer care experts are always glad to help. Contact us today via phone call, email or live chat.
Driving tips in Waterloo
Visit Waterloo attractions in a cheap rental car
The Canadian Clay and Glass Gallery represents one of the most important attractions in Waterloo. It is a national gallery including silica artwork, as well as enamel and glass work. Its construction began in 1991 and it is a place where many important artists exhibit their works. The main mission of this art gallery is to educate the public and to preserve the artists values of Waterloo. It is a great place for those who appreciate art and beauty and want to find and admire new things and know other cultures and influences.
Conestoga Mall is located in Waterloo and is one of the most important shopping areas. The mall was built in 1978 and since then, was renovated and expanded. At present, it looks amazing and incorporates an extraordinary shop and boutique variety. It also includes food courts, restaurants, playgrounds for kids and a cinema. The mall is very important for the economic development of Waterloo. It is a place where many people come. Tourists will surely purchase beautiful souvenirs, as well as many other products.
The Elliott Avedon Museum and Archive of Games is an amazing attraction in Waterloo. It was established in 1971 and is home to over 5,000 objects and documents related to games. It is a rare type of museum, so it is a must try for any tourist. The museum displays both virtual and physical exhibits. Visitors will also have the opportunity to admire video, photos, as well as graphics, diagrams, as well as textual information about games.