Compare Rates to Find a Reliable Car Rental in Peace River
- No booking or modification fees.
- You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior to pickup.
- You'll save time because you won't have to jump from one website to another.
- Your personal information is protected by our site's SSL high encryption software.
- Find great prices on Peace River car rental thanks to the VroomVroomVroom's Price Promise
- Our friendly customer care experts are ready to help. Simply contact us via email, phone or live chat. You can also get in touch with us through Facebook.
Driving tips in Peace River
Before you begin your journey, it is recommended to check the road situation so you can determine the fastest route to your destination. Further, it is a good idea to check for weather updates so you can prepare for the road conditions. Peace River is situated on Highway 2 to southern Alberta and near Highways 35 to Northwest Territories.
Explore Peace River attractions in a reliable rental car
The Northern Alberta Railway is located in Peace River, and was built in 1916 by the Central Canadian Railway. It served as a major hub of activity from 1916 to 1956 for train passengers. The station was continued for used for freight and it was closed down in 1981. Nowadays, the station is used as a tourist attraction. Visitors are taken on a short on-board entertainment train ride to enjoy the beautiful landscapes.
The Fort Fork Site is located in the Peace River Wildland Provincial Park. The Fort was erected in 1792 by the North West Company, and abandoned in 1805 and has since been almost completely eroded by the Peace River. There is a flag planted at Fort Fork to remind of the old fort. You can enjoy a wonderful view of the surrounding area, by walking or cycling.
Boston Pizza is the place where you can sit down, enjoy one of the many types of pizza and watch your favourite team play on TV. Boston Pizza is one of Canada's favourite casual dining venues. Aside from the many varieties of pizza, you can also enjoy the best desserts and the best coffee in the area. The Boston Pizza has even got a special playground for children, where they can play, under constant surveillance.
Best Canadian Motor Inns is conveniently located adjacent to Peace River Front Parks and the boat launch. Whether you are here for one night or more, you will certainly enjoy your stay here. The venue has got 79 rooms, a pool, a waterslide, a fitness rooms and a multitude of other activities you can do, in order to relax.