Compare Grand Falls-Windsor Car Rental Rates to Save Up
Grand Falls-Windsor is the largest town in the central region of Newfoundland and Labrador. Compare deals from top car rental companies such as Enterprise. Grand Falls and Windsor was united into one town in 1991. The waterfall was discovered by Lieutenant John Cartwright in 1768, but it was only established as a town in 1905. This place is famous for its Exploits Valley Salmon Festival, which is probably the longest running annual event in the town. The festival was even included in The Daily Telegraph's top ten list of attractions for British foodies traveling to Canada in 2012.
Why book a car rental at VroomVroomVroom?
- We don't charge any booking and modification fees! You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior to pickup.
- Book with confidence knowing that you will find the best rates. Our Price Promise guarantees you of getting a great deal.
- We have partnered with Canada's leading rental car companies so you are assured of finding the best vehicle.
- A rental car can give you the freedom to explore Grand Falls-Windsor anytime you want. You can even leave the wee hours and just drive to the nearby town and go camping. No more holding back on your next road trip adventure in Canada.
- Our friendly customer care experts are available to help you have. Contact us now!
Driving tips in Grand Falls-Windsor
You can also hop in your car rental Grand Falls-Windsor and check out the nearby towns including Gander, Clarenville, St. John's, Deer Lake, Corner Brook, and Port Aux Basques. Gander Airport is the closest international airport and you can also rent a car from there via VroomVroomVroom.
There are also several outdoor attractions in Grand Falls-Windsor that are worth checking out including Church Road Park and Corduroy Brook Nature Trail. Other must-see sights include the Mary March Provincial Museum and Salmonid Interpretation Centre.