Compare Rates to Find a Reliable Car Rental in Chateauguay
Chateauguay is a beautiful suburban island that is situated on the southwest of Quebec. It is nestled on the Lac St-Louis and Chateauguay River. Most of the locals speak in French, but almost half of the population also use the English language.
The suburb has a rich history and it played a significant role in North America's colonial history. Chateauguay became the base of the British troops during their battle against the United States back in 1812. The Battle of the Chateauguay ended in October 25, 1813 as Lt. Col. Charles de Salaberry and around 400 of his troops were able to stop the American force which consists of 4,000 troops from invading Montreal.
The Chateauguay village was established in 1855 and was later on connected to Chateauguay-Centre and Chateauguay-Heights. The suburb also became part of the regional county municipality of Roussillon in 1982. There are buses and minibuses in Chateauguay, but those who are staying beyond the bus routes are usually forced to take the taxi. That's why it is more convenient to rent a car than commute when you are visiting the island.
Why rent a car in Chateauguay at VroomVroomVroom?
- Our website is easy to navigate and booking a rental car will only take you less than two minutes
- You will get an instant booking confirmation after reserving a car online
- There are also no booking fees and other hidden fees which makes us one of the most trusted car rental comparison sites in the industry
- There is a great selection of high-quality vehicles
- you can enjoy the freedom of going anywhere you want at your own pace. This makes business or holiday trips more pleasant
- You are assured of getting the lowest rates with our price promise. You can check out the complete details here
- Our friendly customer service experts are always ready to help you with all your queries, so contact us today!