Find Top Burnaby Car Rental Deals - Fast and Easy
VroomVroomVroom can help you find the best deals when it comes to renting a car in Burnaby. We have partnered with Canada's most trusted car rental suppliers such as Enterprise, Avis and Hertz.
Burnaby is city located in British Columbia, immediately to the east of Vancouver. It is the third largest city in British Columbia, by population, surpassed only by nearby Surrey and Vancouver. According to the 2011 census, has a total population of more than 223,000 residents. In the first years after its incorporation, Burnaby was influenced by its location between expanding urban centres of Vancouver and New Westminster. It first served as a rural agricultural area supplying nearby markets.
Why rent a car in Burnaby with VroomVroomVroom?
As Vancouver expanded and became a metropolis, Burnaby became a mature, integrated community and its character shifted from rural to urban. Here are some of the reasons why customers choose to book their rental cars through us.
- No booking and modification fees. You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior your pickup.
- Renting a car in Burnaby will give you the freedom to discover everything that the city has to offer.
- When you book with us you know that you are getting a great deal without having to search through hundreds of websites. Two minutes is all you need to book a rental car with us.
- Great prices - Our Price Promise assures our customers that they are getting the best car rental deals.
- With our well trained customer care experts, assistance is just a type or call away. Contact us today via live chat, phone or email.
Burnaby Mountain Park, or the Burnaby Village Museum is an open air museum in Burnaby. In fact, it is a reconstructed 1920s village, containing 31 full scale buildings, as well as costumed staff demonstrating traditional trades. The costumed townsfolk welcome visitors and give demonstrations in the homes and shops of a traditional village along the British Columbia Electric Railway tram line. Make sure you and your children ride the carousel and explore the ram.
Playland Burnaby is one of the best amusement parks in Vancouver, near Burnaby. It is located in Hastings Park and it is the oldest amusement park in Canada. Every year the park replaces one or two rides with new ones. There are many rides you can choose from, such as ferris wheels, roller coasters, bumper cars, arcade games, paintball, laser tag, mirror labyrinths and many more. The Playland is a wonderful and fun filled place, where you can have a lot of fun with your family and friends.
Canlan Ice Sports Burnaby 8 Rinks is another great spot in in Burnaby. Actually, it is the premier recreational ice sports facility in Metro Vancouver, nearby Burnaby. The Ice Sports 8 Rinks is located off the Trans Canada Highway and centrally situated in the heart of the lower mainland. Families and friends can enjoy a game of hockey, under the best conditions. You can rent everything there, from the hockey sticks to the whole equipment.