Book and Drive a Reliable Car Rental in Alliston
Are you planning to travel to Alliston for your next vacation? Make sure you book a cheap car rental before you arrive in the city. VroomVroomVroom allows visitors to Alliston to compare deals from leading car suppliers like Enterprise. All you need is to simply fill in the search form above with full information so you can start comparing the best rental car rates.
Alliston is a small town on Highway 89 in Ontario. Alliston is part of the Town of New Tecumseth, and has been for 20-plus years since Alliston merged with Beeton, Tecumseth and Tottenham to form New Tecumseth. Have an afternoon adventure with your rental car, by exploring the wetland on foot, on skis or on snowshoes via the Ganaraska, Trans Canada Rail or McKinnon trails. Climb the 12 foot high waterfowl viewing tower, and see a multitude of waterfowl.
Why rent a car in Alliston at VroomVroomVroom?
Finding a car rental in Alliston is now made easy through VroomVroomVroom. Find out below.
- Fast booking process: With our fast and easy car hire booking system, you can have a rental car completely booked and confirmed within two minutes.
- No booking and modification fees: You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior your pickup.
- Affordable prices: Find great deals when you book with VroomVroomVroom. Read our Price Promise to learn more.
- Top suppliers: Compare and find reliable rental cars because we only offer deals from trusted suppliers.
- Customer care: We provide excellent customer support through our high-skilled and friendly customer care experts.
Driving tips in Alliston
If you are headed to Alliston, you might choose to fly into Lake Simcoe Regional Airport. In 2010, the airport was upgraded and expanded, with runway extensions, new pavement and expansions for parking and at the terminal building. After landing, it's about a 60 kilometer drive southwest in your rental car to get to Alliston. During this drive, you might plan an interesting detour over to the Minesing Wetlands Conservation Area. This wetland spans more than 15,000 acres.
When in Alliston, you may wish to drive your rental car to one of the town parks. Riverdale Park is on the north side of town along the Boyne River, while PPG Park is on the south side, next to the fire department. Also, you might want to explore Earl Rowe Provincial Park. It's one of the largest provincial parks in Southern Ontario, and is about three kilometers west of Alliston, in the town called Adjala-Tosorontio.
Best time to visit Alliston
In Alliston, the weather is cold and temperate. Don't be surprised as this town produces a significant total amount of rainfall during the year, even for the driest month which takes place in January. Note that the month of July is usually the warmest.